Stop Working Alone, Join COMP
COMP MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO
- Manufacturers - Produces finished goods from raw materials by using various tools, equipment, and processes.
- Educational and Training Institutions - Accredited Institutions that provide educational services for the betterment of our Region (K-12, Ohio Tech Centers, Community Colleges, and Universities)
- Workforce and Economic Development Partners - Organizations that enhance the region's economic or workforce stability. (Workforce Development Boards, Chambers of Commerce, Other Organizations that Provide Resources to Further the Mission of COMP)
- Individuals - Individuals who have an interest in further manufacturing workforce pathways.
- COMP represents the following counties: Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Morrow, Perry, Pickaway, and Union
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Join us today and help
- Identify common needs among area manufacturers
- Create a single powerful voice to advocate for manufacturers
- Collaborate with education and training providers, shaping programming and equipment
- Reduce your recruitment and training costs
- Participate in an ongoing forum for information sharing and strategic discussion
- Connect with funding for workforce development and training
- Access a work-and-learn/apprenticeship program that assists your company with technical training costs
- Improve perceptions about careers in manufacturing
COMP members are available to speak to potential students and their parents about careers in manufacturing and the available training at the technical centers either on a one-on-one level, job fair, or during a career night. Contact us directly to be connected to a speaker in our Speakers Bureau. Contact Amber Gibbs email@example.com for more information.